The man behind the designs of Proper Footwear, Shawn Baravetto sits down to explain the thought that went into the shoe design.
Skateboard shoes are an important piece of skateboarding. Good design can make or break a skate shoe. From the Cinex, to the Rook, and finishing off with the Conquista, Shawn shares the thought that went into every detail.
Watch the video below and find out how Proper Footwear is designed to last, and still be skateable right out of the box.
- High Rebound PU Insole - bounces back, doesn't pack out.
- Double layer Thicker Suede Outer 1.6-1.8mm - Lasts super long, kick flips for days.
- Seams in the right place, away from ollie areas
- Flick Zone Bumper around the cupsole - extra material where it is needed.
- Medium foam packaging around the ankle - good fit and feel, not stiff
- Extra laces
- Suede patch for keychain or for patching your shoes when times are tight.
- Made To Last - Designed Right.
Platform Distribution is the wholesale distributor for Proper Footwear in Canada. Ask your local skateboard shop to order!